Research assistants in semiconductor junction devices (HBTs, LEDs, Laser diodes) are sought. If interested, please email your resume to Prof. Zhenqiang (Jack) Ma (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Requirements: High motivation, hardworking and team working spirit. Prior cleanroom fabrication and RELATED device (any one of the above devices) experience are required (must) for consideration of financial support.
The Wisconsin Nano Engineering Device Laboratory seeks a Scientific Writer who is responsible for high quality written scientific documents for funding applications and publications. Specific tasks include writing, editing, proofreading the grant proposals, scientific manuscripts, abstracts, white papers and other scientific documents. The scientific writer will work independently under Prof. Ma’s request/guidance.
Minimum Skills Required For Consideration:
• Knowledge in applied physics, material science, electrical and chemical engineering is preferred.
• Experience in writing scientific manuscripts and grants is preferred.
• Requires excellent written English, excellent organizational and time management skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and competence with internet searches.
• Must be able to work independently, meet deadlines, and perform and prioritize multiple simultaneous tasks.
• Working/environmental conditions may include irregular hours and changing priorities.
• Candidate must be able to work under pressure of deadlines while maintaining a high quality of workmanship.
Salary is paid by hourly ($15~20 per hour depending on experience)
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV to Prof. Zhenqiang (Jack) Ma (email@example.com) using the subject “Scientific Writer Application”.